Thursday, August 13, 2015

How to test your foundation shade?

The biggest mistake or query we all have is- Which foundation do I use? Is this my color?

Well now I'll tell you the correct way to identify which foundation to buy.


What we all don't notice is that there is a slight difference in the color of your neck and your face. That is why at times, when the wrong foundation is applied, the pictures come out a little too whiter than usual or sometimes even GRAY in color!






All you have to do is take an earbud and apply different shades like in the picture above. The shade that merges with your FACE AND NECK is the one that you need to buy.

You have a choice to make, either you want the neck to match your face or the face to match the color of your neck in order to blend the natural tan and have an even skin tone!

Hopefully, this helps you all choose the right foundation. For more posts like this: Click this to follow my page on Facebook.

Must try this and see for yourself!

My personal favorite foundations for the most natural and flawless skin with coverage are the Make Up For Ever HD Foundation and NARS foundations






Post any queries, and I will try my best to blog about them!

Sources:
maxresdefault.jpg
colors2.jpg
IMATShaul8.1.png
NARS-LUMINOUS-FOUNDATION1-copy.jpg


1 comment:

  1. Hi, nice post! Can i use the foundation jaw line pic for my makeup ebook?

    ReplyDelete